Meg Middleman's Video eNewsletter Sign Up

Sign up to Get FREE Pasadena
Real Estate Video Updates 2x's a Month

Enter Your Email Address to Get Instant Updates...No Spam. Ever

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

My Two Secrets for Selling Luxury Real Estate for the Most Money



Looking to buy or sell a home in Pasadena, California? Click here to perform a full home search, or if you're thinking of selling your home, click here for a FREE Home Price  Evaluation so you know what buyers will pay for your home in today's market. You may also call us at (626) 441-3449 for a FREE home buying or selling consultation to answer any of your real estate questions.

I've been fielding a lot of questions from my clients in regards to how I sell luxury real estate. It's not such a tricky field if you know who to work with, but you also need to have a strong working knowledge of the local and national luxury markets.

For example, last year I sold a few homes at list price and also a few more for 101% of list price to sale price ratio. This wasn't just exciting for myself, the home owners were very thrilled to see these numbers too.

There are actually two ways that I manage to sell luxury homes in this manner.
  1. I connect with luxury buyers. It took lots of time and effort, but I've managed to compile a list of clients that are in the market for luxury properties. This may be the most painstaking part of the process. It takes patience and luck.
  2. I then actively seek out luxury home owners. This is the point at which you must use your knowledge of the market, because I will contact homeowners and tell them what their home might actually bring them in a sale. If the home is priced at much more than they had thought, then I can begin connecting the buyer and the seller.
Bringing these two parties together will sometimes create a deal, but I've learned that they both have to be willing to make a transaction such as this one. For both parties it must make financial sense to go through with the deal, and that is where my knowledge of the market usually helps to clear up the picture on both sides.

Of course not all luxury homeowners are willing to sell on a whim, but if you present them with the right information at the right time and connect them with a willing buyer, there is a good chance for a deal.

If you're thinking about selling or buying luxury real estate, contact me, I'd like to sit down and talk to you about it.

I can be reached at (626) 441-3449 or email me at megmiddleman@gmail.com


3 comments:

  1. I re-migrated to Palm Beach after living in Tuscany for five years; I naturally missed the scenery of the Tuscan Hills, the picturesque beauty and old world feel. My sister recommended Authentic Provence and mentioned their European garden antiques and unique French and Italian Décor that added that touch of elegance to her estate. I hastily visited their showroom and The Secret Garden, an outdoor showroom and was in awe of all the authentic garden antiques, European planters, Antique Garden Fountains, Outdoor Furniture, Wellheads and Gazebos that Authentic Provence had to offer, it was definitely life changing for me, as these finds are so rare in the US. Now when I have that longing for my Tuscan life I simply venture into my garden and I’m immediately transported to Tuscany. Visit them at www.authenticprovence.com and be inspired by a world that is exquisitely divin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing the information.

    Like buying, selling real estate also needs lot of factors to consider and this thing is only possible by taking care of the real estate properly which will help to sell the real estate with a reasonable rate.

    There are many firms who are focusing on buying and selling the real estate and while surfing on internet, I came across a site named as Brian Hero who is providing the service of private beachfront area in Point of Americas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renting a house was really hard! I think your information would be a great help not just on renting a house but for having it in the future.

    spain holiday rentals & holiday rentals cape town

    ReplyDelete